During the preliminary design and visualisations we considered potential impacts, and:
- Realigned the structure to reflect earlier sight lines.
- Stored smaller boats closer to foreshore and larger boats more distant.
- Ceasing slipway operations, meaning a reduction in industrial noise.
- Ongoing repair and maintenance work only on boats on pontoons.
- Ongoing noise compliance management plan to meet regulations.
We know that parking has previously been a concern for local residents and for our marina. We will be:
- Doubling existing parking capacity at the marina.